Tuesday 5 July 2011

RUMMAGING IN KENT

Back in Kent again, this time for the wedding of some dear friends.  Decided to stay down here for a few more days as the weather has been so beautiful and the temptation of sitting in the garden with my head and laptop in the shade and my toes nicely tanning in the sun was just too good to turn down.  Yearn for a little countryside bolthole even more now.  Have to start hunting - when I have any spare time - which feels like never right now!  Anyway, while here I did a bit of sourcing for the new Mary Portas Living & Giving charity shop in Parsons Green, due to open end of July, so the Fulham yummy mummies will now have somewhere cool to shop and hang out in their neighbourhood - what ho!  

I was also looking for things for my own home, which has just been redecorated.  Very excited to be re-installed and with all the furniture and bit and pieces piled high and boxed up, it's given me a chance to reconsider what I want to keep and what should be put in to storage.  While rummaging around, I came across these little beauties - they will make the MOST beautiful legs for a console table for the hallway.  LOVE.  And at £20, LOVE even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment