Sunday 27 March 2011

SPRING HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!

Spring is finally peeking it's perky little face around the corner which is a huge relief and it always makes me want to scoot round to the over priced but gorgeous garden centre near my home (I shouldn't really call it a garden centre - more a temple to plants).  It's always a great place to get inspiration and ideas for what plants to choose and how to mix them together.  I like things in pots as they are so portable, so I'm always on the hunt for interesting texture and colour that can instantly give a visual lift by being planted up and tucked in an empty corner in need of company.  These three beauties with their creamy colouring and widely varying textures took my fancy and found their way in to my car.  Tomorrow will be a planting day - a very good way to get through a Monday I always feel......




No comments:

Post a Comment